Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bread Rising.. our first You Tube experience!!

For those who frequent our home, homemade bread is usually part of the experience.  We started out simply by just using store-bought wheat flour and a Kitchen aid mixer.  For more than 11 years, we've been grinding and Bosching it.  I usually "help out" in the procedure somewhere, but the kids do most of it.  Miss videomaker decided to help me time-lapse these loaves.  Mr. Robot-maker helped edit the video and You Tube it.  Hope you enjoy the experience.   (Please be careful on you-tube.  There are many unwholesome things displayed there.  For your protection, quickly hit the MENU button to avoid any bad images.  I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.  I can not control what you tube portrays.) 

1 comment:

Corrie said...

This is TOTALLY cool!!! What beautiful looking loaves! And I love that music!