Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trying to Tackle it Tuesday


Tackle It Tuesday Meme
This is my first time participating in 5 Minutes for Mom's Tackle It Tuesday.  I think it's a great idea.  It's an incentive for moms everywhere to tackle something in the house: perfect for an organizing mommy.  Since it's my very first time, I thought I'd write about what I normally do on Tuesdays.  
We have a homeschool co-op called Hallstrom.  In our life, Tuesdays are hardly complete without our beloved co-op.  We have much to be thankful for from that little group of dedicated teachers, moms, and students.  I have also had the privilege teaching there.  I teach a writing class for 4th-6th graders called "Write Your Own Book".  After a semester of working, some of my students have risen to the challenge of completing their books.  Here's a little example of one.  It's just great, don't you think?  





This is just the cover. I'd like to publish these all somehow, either by starting a separate blog for them or just uncovering them bit by bit here.  Not sure yet.