Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Tuesday Tackled!


Tackle It Tuesday Meme
 We not only tackled but conquered another Tuesday.  For those crazy homeschool mommies out there who also attempt to add such illustrious endeavors as co-ops into their already busy lives, you'll know what I'm talking about.  Don't get me wrong.  I love co-ops.  We get the best of what other moms have to give, and we have an opportunity to give back to other families whatever our specialty is.  In my case, I teach a lovely little group of 4th-6th graders a class called Write your Own Book.  It's fun.  It's a blast... or more like an explosion?!  Today, we clustered around the copy room, with everything spread out everywhere and finished binding our books.  


Even though we thought we had our copies made, we still always need to make a few more.


Here they are in action, assembling text and pictures.  They are also putting their sheets into the lamination pockets and preparing to laminate.

Could you keep it straight?  The kids learn a lot by assembling their own books.  It looks like chaos, but they all managed to complete the job.  I don't think the Tuesday cleaning crew appreciated all of our little paper frumbles everywhere.  (yeah, I like to make up words like: "frumbles"-- I'll call it poetic linguistic license) Good job writing students!!  Maybe next Tuesday, we'll show off a little more of what you guys can do! 


No comments: