Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cleaning out a drawer!



Here is something we all need to do every so often: clean out a drawer.  We have a huge amount of stuff coming in the house--more than I can mentally process every day.  So, sometimes it gets shoved, piled, stacked--somewhere.  So, here's a little motivation to clean out a drawer.

First, empty out the drawer.  Clean it out so it's ready for new stuff.


Wow!  That's a lot of stuff!  The drawer doesn't look big enough to hold all of that.  

Next, I start to sort things.  First, trash from treasure and then sort treasures into piles.  Treasures are just things you are keeping: things to be filed, working pens/pencils, lotions, money, notebooks,etc.  


Hey! Money!  You never know what you'll find.  I think I have over $7.00 in change.  Makes for a nice payment for my work.  The hardest part is finding "homes" for all of the extra things.  Go ahead, and put everything away and throw away the trash.  

Working pens and pencils!!  These are also a treat!


Now, I can put what I really want to have in the drawer: my Bible, notebook, one or two pens, a notepad and a package of tissues!  yeah!  What a great feeling!  Done!

No comments: