Thursday, January 31, 2008

Feel like a million..only cost $25.00


Here's something fun to cure the winter blues--a new hairdo!  Don't you just love it when you can have someone else cut your hair and it makes your life easier?  That is just what happened to me.  Last week I went into Cost Cutters, a discount hair cutting place that has no appointments.  The no appointment thing--you either love it or hate it.  
Even though I'm a control-freak about some things, I'm kind of loose about this sort of thing.  I prefer the no appointment style, since you don't have to worry about being late and getting cancelled.  I never just go out for one thing, so I have plenty to do if I have an hour wait.  
And the best news? My DH loves it.  He arrived back from Russia (finally!) and we are having a blast as a family.  He should start his own blog about weird traveling experiences.  Needless to say, it was a rough trip, but he made the best of things and had a great attitude.   

No comments: