Sunday, January 27, 2008

Menu Plan Jan. 28- Feb. 3, 2008


hosted by organizing junkie.
Welcome to my busy-life menu plan.
Monday: baked potatoes with: ground beef, broccoli, cheese, salsa, sour cream toppings
Tuesday: Mexican chicken with rice, salad
Wednesday: lasagna, bread, salad
Thursday: ham, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday: corn chowder, refrigerator rolls
Saturday: taco salads
Sunday: (guests over) fettucini alfredo,  scallops, waldorf salad,  and Boston cream pie.

Daddy comes home on Wednesday.  We are counting down the minutes.  

Today, the kids and I cleaned up the craft room.  It's great having a craft room, but it's depressing seeing how many project I haven't finished.  Since I am so busy with the school year activities, I don't sew and craft much.  Have a great week!

5 comments:

PlanningQueen said...

Sounds like you guys are having a tasty week. Thanks for dropping by my blog. We call peppers capsicums in Australia for some reason and a poppadom is an Indian flat bread (fried) type of thing. There is 100s of ways to spell it too! Have a great week.

kelly said...

sounds great!

Sandra said...

Great Menu, thanks for sharing :)

My Menu Plan

Bonnie said...

Hello ... I was reading the comment above about pappadams and thoughts I'd give you a link. My friend asked the same question a while back and I actually did a post about it. Click HERE to see it.

Marcia said...

Hi there

thanks for visiting and happy belated birthday!

I have an article on organising your car - use the search box on the top of my blog - it should work :)