Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan for Feb. 11-17, 2008


Hi all,
I'm kind of late on posting this today because I really had NO clue what we were eating  for dinner for the week.  Sooner or later, we all have to eat, so there's NO time like the present (5:15 p.m.) to decide!
Monday: corn chowder
Tuesday: red beans and rice with meat
Wednesday: spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: pork roast, squash, baked apples
Friday: pita pockets with chicken/veggie fillings
Saturday: leftover soup
Sunday:  chili and cornbread

Whew! See? That wasn't so hard.  I've been busy all day organizing the kitchen for the organizing round-up.  Stay tuned for my video "before" and "after".  It was kind of funny having my daughter video me as I went around the kitchen speaking to an invisible audience about my disorganized kitchen.  

Thanks again, Laura, you organizing junkie, for getting us motivated.  

No comments: