Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Plan for Feb. 25-Mar. 2, 2008


Woo Wee! The last week in month of February!  Somehow, this month seems to drag on.. cold weather, sicknesses, dark days.. etc., but now it's almost over!  And my kitchen is getting organized too!  
Monday: homemade chicken soup, homemade bread  (Am I a prairie woman or what?)
Tuesday: easy burritos
Wednesday: veggie lasagna (spinach) + salad
Thursday: Lemon-chicken-dill pasta (pasta and veggies)
Friday: eat out
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Turkey with the fixings.


This week a lot of fun things happen: mom and dad get home from their annual February trip, Robotdude and DH go to the Robotics competition in Chicago, and (if everyone is healthy) I'll take the ones who are not at competition to open swim at the Y on Friday.  
I also hope to post a video of my organized kitchen!  Look out world, I'm going public (with my clutter!)  Gah!!   

2 comments:

Q&Q said...

Hello fellow organized person. Your menu sounds good. I'm lacking in food ideas this week. Have a great week!

Robin said...

Have a blessed week! Enjoy your meals.