Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackling it Tuesday.. working out!




No, the photo is not me!  I love her abs though.  When do you work out?  Yesterday I was stuck in the throws of a first day of a head cold.  As I was walking in to the gym, I had these thoughts.

When I'm sick, I work out because it makes me feel better.  
When I'm healthy, I work out because it's fun.
When I'm sad, I work out because it boosts my spirits.
When I'm happy, I work out and share the joy.
When I'm tired, I work out because it peps me up.
When I'm too hyper, I work out because it gets rid of my excess energy.  
When I'm too busy, I work out to clear my head.
When I'm having a slow day, I work out to get me back on schedule.  

So, when do you work out?  Actually, I don't exercise EVERY day, just a few days a week.  
cardio madness: a good, balanced article on cardio training.  

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

3 comments:

Just little ol'me said...

I work out when the mood hits me, which isn't enough times, lol. But I try to sneak little things in like squats when brushing my teeth.

Multiple Mom T said...

Exercise is one of those things that I keep saying I'll do later...and then never do.

Buy Cheap WOW Gold said...

such a great uncover are unable to hold out to determine whatever you two come up with!