Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eating adventures! "Yo Adrian!" Rocky's food.

On Monday we stopped at the Hershey chocolate factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania.  
Here we are ready to order our Philly cheese steak at "Pat's" where the famous "Rocky" shows were filmed.
Here is the luscious philly steak sandwich "wit" onions, peppers, and mushrooms and cheese.

Here's the dude that made ours.  For the record, economy of words is valued.  "Cheese wit mush and peppers" Either way, we ate like reckless college students.  I'm sure we looked like such tourists.  

1 comment:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Hey, that's fun. I've never met you (I got to your site from Kathi Armstrong's--I'm her niece), but I've been to that very corner in Philly. We had cheese steaks, but I think they were from the place across from Pat's.