Sunday, May 11, 2008

Menu Plan for May 12-18, 2008


Monday: clean out the fridge soup/ homemade bread
Tuesday: spaghetti with meat sauce/ salad/ bread
Wednesday: pork chops with mushroom gravy, brown rice veggie
Thursday: grilled chicken with grilled veggies
Friday: taco salads
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: barbecue pork sandwiches (potluck)

This week, my DH is traveling to a far away place.  So, I've been enjoying my helpful five and celebrating mother's day in my own little way--ordering a pizza for dinner tonight!  We've lived here for almost 7 years, and I have not tried the local pizza place until tonight. (pathetic, I know)  It's not that we haven't eaten out, it's just not convenient to go and get a pizza and bring it back home. 

When I think about my husband traveling, it reminds me of how thankful I am to be married to such a godly man. Even though I miss him, I also look forward to doing things that I do not normally do.  Since this trip also corresponds with a season change and ending of a school year, it has been a great treat to do the "midnight shuffle" i.e. organize til I drop.    So far, we've cleaned the garage (2nd draft) and the craft room (first draft), and the master bedroom (2nd draft), and the kitchen (touch -ups).  My "dungeon" needs serious attention, but I think that may have to wait until the next business trip.  (LOL) 

Well, if you'd like to check out other menus, check here
If you've never menu planned, and you'd like a VERY beginner lesson, click here.
Have a great week!

No comments: