Monday, May 5, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday...finished the wallet

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

This past week has been productive around the organizing mommy's "humble abode", but I DID manage to make something for my mother for Mother's Day, AND I actually shipped it.  (Miracles never cease)  Getting things in the mail to people on time is probably my biggest problem as far as getting and being organized are concerned.  So, Mom, Happy Mother's Day.  If you are reading the blog before you get this, this is what it looks like.  (ha ha)  



There's a detachable strap, which is the best part.  It can be a wallet or a small purse.


The best part about all of this sewing is that I have all the stuff on-hand.  I'm using up "scraps" to make these wallets.  Which should say something about my "stash"!!  I'm trying to "reduce inventory" by actually making some things.  The more I sew, the more the creative juices start flowing, and then the more ideas I get, and then the More fabric I want.. so it's a perpetual cycle.  Ho hum.  Some day in heaven, there will be time and space to live out every creative project.  That should be a nice thing.

No comments: