Friday, August 15, 2008

The craziest thing I did this week

I'm in the parking lot of my favorite big grocery store.  I just got done with the Y workout and managed to get myself in the grocery store, even though I'm STARVING.  

First of all, I was going to write this really new idea down: don't go into the store without a list. DAH.  No list. starving.. bad combo.  That's going to be my official excuse for being an airhead. 

So, I bought the groceries and headed back into the parking lot.  And I can't find the car.  I'm ready to go home and eat something.  So, against my better judgement, I hit the "Panic" button.

Horns honking and commotion starts in the car two cars away!  There were two boys loading groceries in the car right next to mine.  They saw me coming toward the car, and they kept yelling, "I didn't do it!  I didn't do it!!"  

I told them, "I did it!"  They relaxed.  They didn't even think it was funny.  

Now, I really am that dorky mom that my kids think that I am! 


2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

LOL! Not dorky, just hungry. Low blood sugar makes it so hard to think!

fairyflutters said...

LOL! I agree though, bad idea to go to the store hungry after a workout w/ no list.

I've been there done that many times! Now I bring a snack w/ me so I can at least eat something first.