Friday, August 8, 2008

Declutter Challenge:Week 1


Marcia, that organising queen (spelled with an s, not a z), is giving us another challenge to get something decluttered everyday for the month of August.  

I can tell you what the room in general looked BEFORE, but I don't have a lot of other specifics about the drawers I worked on.  In general, I  am focusing on the craft room/ playroom for the month.  It is one of our hardest rooms since it is a "dumping ground" of sorts. I'm sure it will take a while to get it up to speed.

This view gives a really good picture of what I am talking about: dumping ground!!

So, I picked drawers and the organizer thing to highlight.  





These aren't the best photos, but there are 3 big drawers and 5 pull out plastic ones.  
Maybe they'll be more details for tackle-it-Tuesday.

6 comments:

HDMac said...

I think you have done GREAT! It is so hard to declutter the dumping grounds... and CRAFT (affectionately called crap) rooms in our home... so I am very proud of you... that drawer especially looks beautiful!

Michelle said...

Very impressive - it's nice to see someone who has before pictures that ressemble mine, too! Have a good week 2 of the challenge!

Marcia said...

I am LOVING this challenge - just seeing everyone's spaces is just so inspiring!

Marcia from Organising Queen (yes, with an S :))

Ria's Collectables said...

Great job. Some of our offices look like the "craft" room.

fruitfulwords said...

Good work in decluttering the hardest room of the house. :-)

My problem is that too many parts of my home resemble the "craft-dumping" room

Kathi said...

I'm inspired!