Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday and family happenings


My Mom is visiting us for the week.  We are having a great time.  So, I'm not entirely sure what we are eating when, so I'll just list some possible recipes that I think we're having.

Moose stew
clean-out-the fridge soup
chicken nuggets
turkey chili 
burgers
quesadillas 

This week we had some visitors: Steve and Nancy. They do a lot of traveling to international places, so they were telling us all about their adventures. It was very interesting.  

 Steve is really into photography, so he was coaching Jo how to take a good picture here.  I think she did a pretty good job. 

They travel all around with their two doggies: Jack and Ben (Ebenezer) 

This is our van, but they really liked the sticker. 
Here is how they travel around: a fully equipped van.  If they need to, they sleep in the van with the dogs.  It's a really cool set-up.   

Bye.. bye.  It was fun!  Steve is now a follower of the blog.  


Well, I guess I better stop goofing around and finish my lesson planning for the week. Hey, I've found a helper!  She's a chip off the old blog.. blop.. block.



3 comments:

CC said...

Great pics! The little worker bee is "bee-utiful"(and the ones not pictured are too)! I think I'm going to make some of that "Clean out the fridge soup" this week too. Have a great week.

Kathi said...

Looks like the perfect way to travel to me!

By the way, love your bumper sticker!

Mrs. Parunak said...

I love your sticker, too!