Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wordy Wednesday..



Freedom.  I had to get on this side of the fence and explore the garden.  Life is too boring in the cow yard.  I've been eyeing up this patch of basil for a long time.
Uuummm.. nummy grass.. looks like they haven't mowed in a while..
Sorry folks.  Can't chat.. they are chasing me down.  It's been real.  It's been fun.

bye bye big fella.. thanks for the visit..  Come again... Oops the cops are here to round you up out of the neighborhood.  

Who needs pets? or a T.V.?  We've got all the fun right here. 



7 comments:

Organizing Mommy said...

Hey, I need some comments. This is funny. Where is everybody?!!

Jo-snazz said...

That would have been really interesting to see Mom, I wish I had been home!

~Joanna

Kathy said...

I love your wordy Wednesday. I love cows. . . although the whole bull thing on the loose is a bit too exciting! Did it get back to its rightful owner? Tell "the rest of the story"!

Steve Rusk said...

Really an enjoyable blog; I never thought getting organized could have a fun side. Keep it up!

Mrs. Parunak said...

Oh my! Was that bull in your neighborhood? That looked a bit too close for comfort!

Organizing Mommy said...

Yes, the bull was in our backyard. We have 17 cows living behind us. In the seven years we've lived here, they've only escaped twice. The cops rounded up the bull and got it back in the cow's yard. Apparently the local law enforcement knows how to lasso a bull. That's country living for you.

Kathi said...

Beautiful bull, but I have a definite, healthy fear of bulls! Glad it was rounded up successfully without taking off after one of your kids! Yikes.