Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taking a blog break..

As much fun as life is--blogging, mommying, organizing, and teaching, I've decided to take a week off.  I know, I know.. how will you ever get your daily laugh?  or kick in the pants? or.. ??  

The American Thanksgiving is this week.  It involves much running around, cooking, cleaning, and general festivities therein associated.  Not that you need something to laugh about, but I'll leave you with you some things.  

Last year's favorite turkey commercial.




And who wouldn't love this one?


Have a happy and thankful Thanksgiving! Blessings from the O.M. and her very average family!

4 comments:

Mary H. said...

Looking forward to your return. Enjoy your week of festivities.

stACEy said...

happy turkey day

bonavita said...

I hope you and your higher-than-average family have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

Mrs. Parunak said...

I'll miss you! I hope you have a great week with your family. Happy Thanksgiving!