Sunday, December 7, 2008

Menu Plan and weekly schedule..


Do you twitter?  I'm just getting used to it myself.  

If you want to follow me on twitter, this is a link to the RSS: organizing mommy's twitter.

We have had a lot of snow lately! It makes for some cozy evenings around the fire, which I love.  I could nestle in with a cup of hot chocolate with some good knitting and not be heard from for a long time.  

I have some good posts coming up this week.
On Tuesday, I'll be talking about how to get your purse organized during the Tackle it Tuesday post for 5 Minutes for Mom.

On Wednesday, I'd like to post a recipe for a great recipe for a homemade mix for brownies.

On Friday, I'd like to tell you about a new meme that an online friend of mine is starting.  It's about "celebrating the everyday" with pictures we take around the house.  

Hope you'll join me this week for some more organizing fun!

Menu for the first few days of the week:

Monday: chicken enchilladas
Tuesday: chili and cornbread
Wednesday: couscous, broccoli, chicken
Thursday: company coming: Italian beef on buns/ salad/ veggie

planned for you by: Robotdude!
Check out more menus, at organizing junkie's MPM.
You'll have to go over there, as well as check out this crock pot link that she recommends!  Tis the crock-potting season.

3 comments:

bonavita said...

Thanks for mentioning my Friday "special"! I'm looking forward to all of your posts this week!

Mrs. Parunak said...

Oooh, great looking crock pot link. I love using my crock pot. Thanks for the link.

Maddy said...

Yes I'm a crock pot junkie too. I'd better dust it off for the holidays as there are going to be a lot of mouths to feed around here.
Cheers