Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Christmas Activity..(easy)..


While I was searching around at my favorite blogs, a friend of mine posted this:.
It was the story of the Candy Cane.  I thought it would be a sweet activity to do with our little one.  It looks just like an interactive story book.  Thanks to: Kathy of Summer Setting.

As for the menu this week, it's kind of grim.

Tomorrow, we are having relatives come down and make Pasties.  It is definitely one of our family traditions to have these tasty things at some point during the holidays.  Unfortunately, I am just trying to eat down the fridge and such before we travel north for the holidays.  So, have a great week of eating at your house.  

I 'll be tackling here tomorrow, and it's about the pantry!  I want to start the NEW YEAR with organized food.  Go figure!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Oooh, every time you talk about pasties, I want one so much. I hope yours were fabulous!