Friday, December 19, 2008

I finally decided on the shoes!


So, thanks for all of your input about the Keen shoes.
You all remember how I won the Keen contest

Well, I just threw some choices up on the blog for input, but I was waiting until my dear Mom got here to make my final choice.  I figured that she knew my activities the best, since we talk all the time.  

So, after some discussion, these shoes: Napa Boulvard rose to the top.  The other options were too fur-lined.  Even though were having a big storm today, most of my shoe wear is indoors.  These can easily hit the streets and be worn with a wool sock.  So,  thanks for all of your input!  

3 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Well, those look super comfy, practical, and cute, too. I love the little, understated flowers on the back. Good choice.

bonavita said...

Moms always know best! I hope you enjoy every "walking" moment in those beauties.

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

Those look very comfortable. And moms NEED comfortable shoes since we never sit down.