I was asked to list my top 6 "addictions", by my good blogging friend, Kathy of Bonavita. She also awarded me this great award.
This was a hard one for me. I'm either joyfully enjoying something that I'm allowed to enjoy or I'm enjoying something that I'm not allowed to enjoy. Out of all of things I enjoy, I have specifically picked things that, if I'm not careful, could potentially turn into addictions.
As of now, you can not love: God, your family, the lost souls, the Word of God and prayer too much. So, they will not be in my list.
So, without further ado: (in no particular order)...
1. Exercise! I specifically like pilates, but I would like to do more cardio workouts. I'm also a fan of the YMCA! Go Y!
2. Teaching: homeschooling and teaching English at our co-op/ and public speaking
(In short, I like waxing eloquently in front of people... strange but true)
(one student from last year's teaching adventures)
3. Organized, LABELED spaces..
4. Clutter-free safe havens in the home..
5. Fiber arts: sewing and knitting
(This top was made of fabric and a lace knit collar, cuffs and bottom--gave it to my Gram. She loved it!)
6. The great scenic outdoors!
(Lake Superior with E in 2006)
Speaking of outdoors, this is too fabulous NOT to pass on.
Colorado lady is having a huge giveaway/ contest where she gives away one week at a Colorado Cabin. Check it out. Contest ends Dec. 20