Friday, December 12, 2008

Photographic Friday

My highbrow blogger friend Kathy (she loves it when I call her that).. hosts a new meme/ carnival link-up thingy called: Photographic Friday.  Really, I am NOT a photographer.  My darling daughter, Jo-with-it is my photographer.  O.K. it WAS my idea to put these (fake) cardinals on this wire thing in the snow with lit candles, but SHE took the picture.

And this..
And this. 
For more great photographs, illustrating seasonal decor, go to Bona Vita.

....

2 comments:

Megan@Disorder2Order said...

Hi Organizing Mommy...

I couldn't find your post... but I wanted to let you know that I found you through Laura at Org Junkie... she shared a post of yours and I blogged about it...

http://blog.disorder2order.com/2008/12/12/why-feel-guilty-for-making-life-simpler.aspx

Have a very happy holiday, I thought I would let you know that I am talking about you! Share the Link Love :)

The Happy Housewife said...

Great pictures! I really like the one with the light!
Toni