Monday, December 22, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday: organizing much


Hi!  Today I'm tackling over at 5 minutes for Mom: writing thank-you notes with your little ones!  Come and check it out there!


Another thing I did was: organize the pantry.  I used the same technique I used for organizing the freezer.  It worked well.  I did have one mis-quote.  Do not use a vis-a-vis marker for writing on a laminated sheet.  I meant to say: use a dry erase marker over your laminated sheet.

pantry--organized and ready for the winter.  

3 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

In response to your comment on my blog:
I have ordered from them in the past and got my things in a very timely manner. I did call a couple times and basically they said they were very busy with the special they were having and it was the holidays. The site says 24-48 hours for processing but to expect delays during promotional or holiday periods -- sorry 12 days is not something I would call a delay -- that is just silly! When I called and it was in the mail I figured .... okay no big deal wait 2-3 days for the priority shipping and just mail them out. Well now it is 10 days for just shipping!!! Oh well. They have lost my business and those that read my blog!

~~~~~~
In response to your Tackle it Tuesday.
As for the laminated peice I do use a vis-a-vis marker on mine. I think it is SO much easier to rinse the whole thing off than try to get all the dry erase off.

Thank goodness we have just moved in recently as the pantry hasn't yet needed to be reorganized -- but now my freezer that is another story!
Great stuff here - adding to my reader.

Mrs. Parunak said...

My pantry is in rather dire straights. I organize it, but then we change quantities, or sizes, and everything becomes a jumble again for awhile. It's definitely time to organize it again. I'm glad that organizing is a process and not a once forever kind of a deal.

Alva said...

That is a well stocked and organized pantry...I wish mine were like that right now...or my kitchen looked like a kitchen for that matter. Merry xmas!