My best blogging buddy, Mrs. Parunak, is giving all of her readers a chance to write 25 random things about ourselves. So, thanks for the great idea. If you are a reader and want to participate, consider yourself tagged. Put a link in the comment section, and I'll come and read yours too.
1. I love people. You probably already know that. By the grace of God, I can not say that I have any ill will toward anyone.
2. I adore my husband. He is as different from me as any two people can hope to be, but that's the beauty of it, I guess. I particularly think he is very patient.
3. My kids are awesome. They are fun to be around, especially when we don't have time constraints.
4. I teach pilates three times a week. I enjoy the exercise and the social interaction with people.
5. I teach two English classes at Hallstrom, our homeschool co-op.
6. I love all the kids I teach, just like they were my own.
7. I love my kids' friends. They are my kids too.
9. The garden I had last year was my first successful garden.
10. I am looking forward to spring and planting another garden.
11. I am happy with the number of children I have and feel a sense of completion.
12. I love to travel internationally.
13. I'm not afraid to go exploring alone, if I have to.
14. I am not planning to write a book, but I will probably end up with one, eventually.
15. I do almost everything fast.
16. I'm not a perfectionist, but most things turn out pretty well.
17. I love building tents in the livingroom.
18. I love a fire in the fireplace and lit candles.
19. I'm not fond of: french toast, skittles, creamed corn, or butterfingers.
20. I love sharing the Gospel.
21. I frequently enjoy "spontaneous hospitality" at our home.
22. I love garage sales and thrift stores.
23. I like taking naps.
24. I have a hard time sitting still.
25.: I love orange, even though people say that orange is a hard color to wear. This is a sweater I bought today at the thrift store!!