Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan for February 2-7, 2009

It's officially February.  The calendar says it's the shortest month of the year, but for me, it is the longest.  So, when I post in February, I'm going to drum up bright, colorful pictures from my daughter's big collection.  Bright. happy. colorful.   Speaking of colorful, I found the MOST
awesome jacket at a second hand store that is a knock your socks off jacket with big color and expression.  I think you'll just have to wait to see it.  

Here's that cool quilt that Mom made for me.  I don't think it's colorful enough, do you?  Just kidding.  I love it.  Speaking of bright and happy, a few of my friends and I got together for what we called a "faithful women's Bible study" at a local restaurant in town.  It went very well, and we studied: Genesis 24.
It was very informal and fun.  Wish you all could have been there.

Monday: baked potato soup
Tuesday: clean out the fridge soup (pictured below)

Wednesday: beans and rice
Thursday: pulled chicken on buns veggies on side
Friday: pasta and veggies

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

The quilt is beautiful! Your menu sounds great. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Mrs. Parunak said...

Gorgeous quilt! What a great mom!

Just another SAHM said...

Beautiful quilt!
We're big fans of beans & rice here, too.