Friday, March 27, 2009

Funniest thing someone has said to me lately

So, I found these cute little girl cut-outs at Michaels in the Clearance bin. Ooooh.. I remember spending hours making my own paper doll clothes when I was younger. I think I probably invented every possible outfit for a paper doll when I was about 10. So, I brought 3 of them home. Joanna and I can make endless outfits and Emily will love them!! So, we got out the box of scrapbook paper and started fashioning things.. just like we were New York City designers.

Robotdude comes into the room and looks at our "work".


He says:

Let me guess... Joanna made the outfit that looks like it should be from

Pride and Prejudice...


And Mommy made the one that looks like:

Amelia Bedelia!

Is this a self portrait?

If you haven't linked up your blitz, there's still time over the weekend! See you Monday!

7 comments:

momstheword said...

You are so right. Sometimes we just need to take that break and spend the money and buy a pizza!

Loved the pictures. I loved paper doll when I was little.

I so need to blitz today but don't think it's going to happen. Unless I get a burst of energy or something....however, I can find enough energy to run around for a little bit!

Tracy said...

The paper dolls are so sweet!

Mrs. Parunak said...

L.O.L. That is hilarious. I love it.

Ruby said...

Hi,
I did click on your Blitz thingy, but it was when I was trying to navigate your site the first time and thought it was going to get me on the article. Sorry. got it sorted now! Thanks.
Ruby

Bonnie said...

I'm impressed! Cute outfits. I can remember playing with paper dolls for hours when I was little.

Pamela Kramer said...

I'm here for the UBP but I can't find your post. I've drawn you as a winner. I can't find any contact info on your blog. Please contact me at happypandababy(at)gmail(dot)com reference #728

Moogie said...

I loved paper dolls as a kid. I can remember playing with them for hours at a time.