Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink and Green Swap


Sarah, from Blue CASTLE, hosted a "pink and green swap" where we were paired up with another blogger who had similar bents/ interests and swapped a bunch of pink and green things.  Well, I think I scored "big" when they set me up with Corrie of CoCoJ Designs.  
There was green thread
and pink thread.. and a cute flower pin.. (which I wore last Sunday and got lots of neat comments) which I noticed that she is selling in her ETSY shop.
and this cute fabric house design/ mini-mural Joshua 24:5, which I plan to attach to an apron.
And a bar of soap in a sponge bag, some pink marshmallows, homemade greeting cards, a bracelet AND a fridge magnet.  I would highly encourage anyone to go to here etsy shop and check it out.  Let's support Christian mommy bloggers in their businesses, OK?  

Her style is so...freestyle and fun!  She takes risks, and they work!  After looking at her crafts, I'm inspired to be a little less stuffy and let loose.. and have more FUN with my crafts.  Maybe that's why I have a basement full of fabric?  I'm waiting for something big to come along.  I can tell that she doesn't let a day pass and she's crafting her heart out, just enjoying the moment--the colors, the fabrics, the happiness of it all.  

Thanks Sarah for hosting this.  I would do it again.  Ooooh, I can't wait to see what everyone got!


Don't forget to put a comment here, if you want to be included in the chance to win $200.00 gift card from OfficeMax. Blogher.

3 comments:

Blue Castle said...

Woohoo! You did hit it good! I love how you managed the focus on your pictures in those pictures. Good job. :) So glad you joined us!

L2L said...

Hey there, just dropping in to say Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mrs. Parunak said...

Looks like a fun idea. And, of course, I approve of anything involving two of my favorite colors.