Monday, June 15, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday: Garden update

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Oh, I missed an entire week of garden updates. Things grow so fast, don't they? We are trying to take pictures of things every week, so you can see the progress! If you want to look:

This is a radish, planted from a seed.
This is some yummy lettuce.
I think this is spinach.
I bought some pepper plants and put them in the ground.

Time to thin the carrots, I think.
Dad told me that it was time to pick the lettuce.
So, I let him do it.
That was a yummy salad. Thanks, Dad.



Every week, I host a weekly meme called: Blitz-it Friday. If you would like to pop over and see what's going on, I have a big-project edition going on now. We select a big project for the summer and report in once a week. Last week's blitz here. I believe in efficiency and working fast. If you need inspiration in this area, you'll be encouraged by the Blitz concept.

Be sure to check out other tackles at: 5 minutes for mom.

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a yummy tackle!!

Octamom said...

I'm Gardening Impaired--so I'm quite dazzled by your greens!

Blessings!~

Mrs. Parunak said...

Your garden looks beautiful. My radishes are done for the year. I've taken what was left (and starting to go to seed) out, so I can plant pumpkins. My lettuces are WAY behind yours, though. I was late getting them in because we forgot to buy lettuce seeds. Oh well, it's been so cool this year, we may still get some.