Friday, July 10, 2009

BlITZ-It Friday # 17: BIG PROJECT EDITION 6

Grab My Blog Button!

First off, I am soooooo sorry for the late posting of this meme. Friday is practically over, which means that some of you are just chomping at the bit to get your links up. sorry sorry sorreeeeeeeey...

I think I have fully embraced a lazy summer, if you know what I mean. I had a blast with my house guests: Kathy M. and her three youngest kids. She kept saying how much fun she was having, and how encouraged she was, and all I could think of was: my house is a wreck, I'm not sure WHAT we're doing for meals, and where's the coffee? We had a blast doing what girls do best: talking.

But to survive our very relaxed time, I instituted a once a day "full kid blitz" for ALL (get this) 8 kids!! It only took 12 minutes to do, and kids were running in all directions at once, but it kept the house up to speed while we had guests. We did that once a day, and I don't think I moved fast for an entire week! So, as you can imagine, I will need to do some deep cleaning as I recover from all of my fun.

As far as big projects go, I worked for two hours on my photo pile. I started a big box called the "scan box". I am amazed at how well the participants are doing on their big projects this summer. If you get a chance, check out their links and send them some blitz-encouragement.

As for me, I am going to blitz getting dinner on, so Will and I can foxtrot our way over to the Y for our final ballroom dance class.









New to blitzing? Here are some links to get you started:

Basically, blitzing is forcing ourselves to focus for a set period of time on hands-on tasks.
Read about the: one hour blitz and staying focused.
Also, blitzing with kids is a blast if you are an airchair general.

Glad you could join us!

2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

It's your final dance class already? My, how time flies. Good for you for doing a daily vacation blitz. What a great idea.

synge lucia said...

It is your own last dancing course currently? My personal, exactly how period jigs. Healthy for you with regard to carrying out a every day holiday blitz. Exactly what a good idea.

mmo18
lol代练
lol elo boost