So without further ado....
1) Sleep in. That's right. Sleep in, atleast occasionally. The kids will learn everything that they CAN do without your help. They will learn to do all sorts of things that they never knew they could do. Kids ARE smart and capable. A three year old can make breakfast if needed.
2) Wake up slowly. Doodle around with a cup of coffee and a Bible reading. Hang out with the youngest child, cuddling and telling stories.
3) Stay in your pajamas. Why is everyone in such a hurry to get dressed these days? Seriously, this is summer already.
4) Make breakfast and linger around the table telling stories about your childhood or crazy memories of when Michael Jackson was popular. This will drive your kids insane--especially your teenagers, which will automatically make them retreat to their rooms.
5) Contemplate geting dressed but talk on the phone instead. You can start to pick up stuff around the house, since it's about 11:00 a.m. and things are looking grungy.
6) Tell the kids they have 10 minutes before you expect them to be on duty for a blitz.
7) Start lunch because kids who are old enough to work eventually want to eat.
8) Blitz with kids, making the house spotless. Get dressed before this, so you look official.
9) Eat lunch.
10) start dinner, take a nap, one last blitz before hubby gets home.
11) lather, rinse, repeat.