Monday, August 17, 2009

Blue and Brown Swap




Oh, I almost forgot about this stuff. I participated in Sarah's Blue Castle Blue and brown swap, and received this luscious pile of fabric. Very cool. Thank you, Heather from Heather's Hodgepodge! Does she have my number or what?? Love love love the colors! Can't wait to make something.. something special... not sure yet.



Here is Heather with what I sent her: a little wallet and a bag, made from my "basement sewing" fabric and techniques. Yes, they were fun to make!! Isn't she cute? (No, the wallet did not come with cash in it! Sorry!)

Thanks again, Sarah for hosting this. It's really fun! I look forward to seeing what everyone did!

6 comments:

EmmaP said...

awww... how cute! and I LOVE the bag!!! thanks for stopping over @ my blog today! I love doing the swaps and "meeting" new bloggy friends!

BlueCastle said...

That fabric stash is just awesome! And I so love the bag you made for her, it's beautiful. :) Thank you for joining us on this swap.

momstheword said...

Very cute. There are moments when I really wish that I knew how to sew, but I don't even have a sewing machine!

Mrs. Parunak said...

That looks like such fun!

Kelly's Ideas said...

I'm a first time visitor to your blog and I have to say - I enjoyed it - love love your home page.
I will be back soon!
Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Jenifer said...

You have so much happening over there!


--
Jenifer
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems