Sunday, September 13, 2009

More on France

So, tomorrow I travel home. I've not had much of a chance to write since we've been touring around. I'll have plenty of pictures to show you when I get home. We had a nice time with the Christians this morning, even though it was hard to understand what they were saying. I could sense in their spirits that they loved the Lord. I enjoyed trying to sing along; that was the best part. Au Revoir for now.

I don't think I've had enough food here, so we are planning to eat again--LOL

2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Isn't it so great, traveling half-way around the world, and finding believers? You can barely understand them, but you know they're family. I'll never forget the delight of being with other Christians in Switzerland, even though our German was pretty much restricted to "I don't speak German well. Do you speak English?"

mmohome said...

i enjoy your writing ,its so readable ,pleasurable and easy to read .. thx .