Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Killer Bee

You guys know that I teach a pilates class, right? Well, teaching pilates is not the same as actually taking pilates, and I have become increasingly out of shape!

So, I went to this workout class on Saturday morning, thinking I would encourage my friend, "the killer bee" (since she doesn't want me to use her real name)..

Encourage. I almost died. It was the hardest workout that I've ever had. No wonder she's the size of a 10 year old. yikes.

So, I'm huffing and puffing next to this lady who was also huffing and puffing. I looked at myself in the mirror: beat red. So, I turned to my new best friend and said,

"I used to be a white woman, but now I'm a red woman."

In which she started to laugh and jiggle right along with me. Later on in the class, after I caught my breath, we were boogying together, trying to stay alive. I couldn't tell through her dark skin if she was beat red or not. All I know is neither of us died, and I'll probably go back next week.

So, the next time you think you are going to encourage someone by attending the killer bee workout class that they teach, be careful. You might just get yo butt kicked. just sayin'

6 comments:

Braley Mama said...

Ha!!! I love it!!! Your comments are so funny!

PlanningQueen said...

It is a good feeling to know that you have worked hard though. Hope you recovered well.

Ruby said...

LOL!
BTW you look in pretty good shape from your pics on the blog. Go easy!

momstheword said...

I am currently into Taebo again, although I was doing the Jillian Michael's workout for awhile. I need to pop in my Pilates dvd again too.

We also have a treadmill (that's not working really well) and a bow flex, so it's not like I have no excuse!

Thanks for linking up.

Erin said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but that is funny! I think you should definitely go back next week...torture feels good, right?

Herding Grasshoppers said...

HA HA HA HA!

Remember,

pain is just weakness leaving your body.

HA HA HA HA HA!