Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post 588!

Should it be legal to inflict pain on the general population and write 588 posts?!!

Just wondering.

I don't have a lot of time to write, but I'll give you this for now.

Conversation with my mother:

Me: "Mom, do you think mothers with four teenagers should take valium?"

Mom: "No. Then you'd miss everything. I do, however, think a barf bag would be helpful.. since you're always on a roller coaster"


Here's a conversation with my friend from last week:

I'm directing traffic to our kids (her three, my four) "Hey, why don't you guys play that loud and rowdy game now, and get it over with before we watch the movie"

Friend: "Wow! Your mom is really organized. Hey, you should write a blog on organizing."

Me: "I would, but I have nothing to say!"

So, with that, I think I'll go disrupt the peace somewhere else now.


4 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

HA HA HA!!!

Braley Mama said...

Nice conversations:O) To cute!

Mrs. Parunak said...

Haha! You are too funny!

Ruby said...

our Mum is a true woman of wisdom and experience. Heed her!
Hey, that is a good idea to start an organizing blog.You should think about that!