Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Funny stuff

For three entire days my hair has been hedge-hogging something fierce. I even wore a kerchief ALL DAY (even in public) yesterday.

Then I remembered: it's been a long time since I washed my hair. So, last night I washed it, and this morning, I styled it. See? It CAN look decent. I'm just sayin.

Now getting the hedgehog to ACT decent is an entirely different manner..
Kung FU Panda. Becky, this shot's for you. Cartoon Network Restaurant opening soon.
Oh, I gotta go to Hallstrom now. I'll stop fooling around and get to work.
And THIS is what your study skills teacher looks like... No wonder you are all excited to get to class... Does anybody want to text in my class???

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh, you are funny! :)

MommaMindy said...

Girl, you gotta' get more respect for yerself. You dun wore a kerchief - on your head - in PUBLIC?!?!?! Are you sure the hedgehog thing was worse than the kerchief? Some women pay serious money on styling products to get that crazy, bed-head look. Yours comes naturally. You should be thankful. :0

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Lookin' good!

But, hey, a kerchief isn't bad. They may just think you're a head-cover-er.

;D

Organizing Mommy said...

Yeah Mindy--a head-coverer!

Actually the fitness teachers wear them these days, so I'm "in" with them--LOL.

Yes, the hedgehog thing was worse.

Becky said...

Nope, not text (I don't like to text anyway), but if I was one of your students, I would like to sneak a couple of pictures of you on my cell phone so that I could convince my mom that you really were crazy. :D Of course my mom would have just made a similar face and asked me exactely what I meant by calling someone who looked like that crazy.

Kelly L said...

Very funny - love it.

Love to you
kelly
I've Become My Mother

Mrs. Parunak said...

Ha! I think your hair looks great. I'll bet your kerchief did, too, though. But, of course, I may be biased, being a head-coverer myself and all.

Organizing Mommy said...

Mrs. P: How do you always look "good" in your head covering, and I look like a dork? Huh?

synge lucia said...

Woman, a person gotta' have more regard with regard to yerself. A person dun used the kerchief -- in your mind -- in public places?!?!?! Have you been certain the actual hedgehog point had been even worse compared to kerchief? A few ladies spend severe cash upon design items to obtain which insane, bed-head appear. Your own arrives normally. You ought to be grateful.

fifa ut coins
lol boosting