Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yes, it is Germany!!

I looked up "Berlin images" on google to find the pics. Even though, I would rather be in Hamburg or Staussburg or some place famous on the west of Germany, I think we'll have sufficient fun in Berlin.

There is a business convention for Airbus, and that is what we are doing. I am just tagging along, as usual..

But today is.. can you guess?

Our 19th anniversary. Since the trip was so close to the actual day, I think that is why I got invited! Either way, I'm always up for a new adventure.

So, we're doing laundry, packing, cleaning up etc. and getting ready to leave in the next couple days. Oh, and we're trying to get the garden in, finish the bathroom construction, go on a field trip to canoeing with the Gavel Club kids, AND secure the last of the graduation party details before we leave.

See? Life is easy. Maybe I should start a craft or something with my spare time?

5 comments:

The dB family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lol! I'll join you in the crafting in my spare time. Never a dull moment in the lives of homeschooling families :o)!

Have a wonderful time -- and get some rest!

Blessings!
Deborah

Mrs. Parunak said...

What fun! I was going to guess Germany, but you posted before I got a chance to comment on your last post. I hope you have a totally splendid time. Happy anniversary!

Hey, my word verification is "motomops"--kinda sounds like a blitz!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Woo-hoo!

Have a great time!!!

Sarah said...

You are a bit too far away from me, but I just love Berlin. I spend my time there in the museums!

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary!