Friday, June 18, 2010

More photos!!

Keep in mind that none of us are professional photographers.. here are some more photos from last week.

My mother-in-law tells me that your front door should say "hello". She helped me put together this little combo for the front door. Usually my front door say, "Hiya!"

In the livingroom, we had three tables set up with this decor. There are miscellaneous reptiles holding the balloons down. There were 7 other tables scattered all over (downstairs or outside) that looked a lot like these.
Volleyball seems to be a popular sport at these parties. I love that gal's hair. I think she is going to be a hedgehog when she grows up because I had hair like that at that age..
Moooooooooommmm....I must have just said something that got her thinking. Maybe it was right after I let her loose from her do-se-do when they played "Hoedown"..??
Isn't she cute? She needs a piece of cake too.
Looking from the volleyball court towards the back of the house. There was 110 people (not including the 14 immediate family)

Lily, Emily and Charlie. Emily had to entertain "her guests" you know.
uuuhhh.. yeah.. Look out ,Charlie.
My mother's cousin, Barb, son, Bill and husband, Tom. Great to see you guys! Barb, if you are reading this, all of the "eyeballs" are gone! (Barb makes these fabulous pretzel candies with a M & M in the middle--hence; my kids have always called them eyeballs)

Jamie hanging out with a friend, Andrew who graduated last year. I'm sure he's giving Jamie tips on how to survive college life!
It's all about the cute kids.
Here I am talking with one of my best friends, Pasquale. He hangs out with our family and cuts my hair for me. Good job, no?
O.K. here's something. The little gal on the left has 6 kids. When is she going to stop looking like a teenager? Just wondering.
Last but not least--the Webber grandparents. I love you guys! As my mother would say

"Thanks to giving birth to Will.. so we can have Jamie!" What a concept!


6 comments:

sara said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Congratulations all around.

Becky said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

MommaMindy said...

Good thing you have a big backyard. We had 60 teens over last year for a spring homeschool event and had to replant our backyard. Congrats on your first Graduation!

Mrs. Parunak said...

Great pics! That one of Emily and Charlie is priceless!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Fun, fun and MORE fun!

Mrs. P, I love that pic too!

Julie

Jenny said...

Absolutely LOVE the picture of Emily and Charlie!