Friday, July 2, 2010

Post alert: 8th grade boys only

You know that sidebar that says "208" readers, it should be down to be about 8 by the end of the weekend. Not that I'm trying to kill you guys off, but my 8th grader has come out, and I can't hold this back. Blame it on my brother, my brother in law and my Grandpa Burt about why this stuff is (still) hilarious. And if you are familiar with the original, they sound very convincing.


And we are going to see this guy (Tim Hawkins) in concert July 11th in Rockford.. at First Free, I think. One of the bigger churches in Rockford is hosting a concert.

I think the big guy with the big hair IS my favorite.

Well, happy 4th of July weekend. I may post something serious or patriotic by the end of the weekend--not sure yet.


5 comments:

The dB family said...

I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face! Where do you find these? Thanks for sharing it!

Blessings!
Nathanael

Ruby said...

hahahahahahahhaha hardy hahaha!!!!
It will take more than that to loose most of us, Organizing Mommy!!!!
Bodily noises are the favourite poem and song (and apparently blog) fodder of most families with boyus!
Enjoy your national celebrations this weekend.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh very, very funny.

I remember when that song was popular.

Julie

Becky said...

Are you kidding. Even in a house full of girls we can't get away from that topic sometimes. And my hubby has a cohort in the crime of egging it on now that Superman is a permanant fixture.

Mrs. Parunak said...

I love the part where the papers are blowing in his face. Tim Hawkins is so creative.