1) patient. I won't be teaching my grand children to drive. That's what parents are for.
2) tranquil. Not sure how I'm going to pull this off. I hear they have meds for this.
3) godly. No medicine for this one. I'm going to have to get this the hard way.. by earning it.
4) non-impulsive. I can't remember what the opposite of impulsive is, but I'm going to do it. at least once.
5) carefree. Someday I'm going to let someone else be in charge of the world. Apparently, today, I need to do it.
6) organized. You knew I was going to say that, didn't you? Except, it won't be so much work when I'm not in charge of the world.