1) Snapgrades is a wonderful resource I have discovered recently that is a truly intuitive grading resource. If you teach other people's kids, like I do, you can have their grade averages sent to them very easily without extra drama and time. I have had several parents report in that they really appreciated this!! The best part? It has a free version! I am currently using the free version, but there is a much more complicated system for a fee.
2) My dear husband got home from Moscow. Yeah!! (So, yeah.. I don't feel like blogging when I'm busy playing catch up with my sexy man)
3) We went to a wedding this weekend of one of the guys from a "young mens Bible study" that Will taught about seven years ago. It seems like those "young men" are growing up and starting families of their own. All three fellas are going on for the Lord. One of them is still single and has informed us that he would like to go into the ministry. Incidentally, they all have "less hair" and more wisdom than they did seven years ago.
4) My mom was visiting and already went back home. Miss you already, Mom.
5) My dad is in Newfoundland hunting moose. He already got his moose--yum, yum.
6) Today was picture day at our co-op. I think it is a record--we all managed to get our pictures taken at the right time and place.
7) We turned on the heat for the first time this weekend. Kind of fun. It's still warm in the day time, but the nights are cooling off.
8) Jamie is alive and doing well at college. Seems like he's keeping up with everything.
9) I picked some chard from the garden and sauteed it in butter. Really everything would taste good with butter, but this was fantastic. I think I'll do that again.
10) I can hardly believe how random this list is. If I have any readers left after this post, I have a few funny stories up my sleeve for later on in the week. Right now, my brain is almost as soft as the rotting pumpkins that are sitting on my deck. And if I hit publish, I'll wonder why I didn't get all of those obvious grammatical errors that will be so obvious tomorrow.
But for now, they aren't so obvious, and I'm alive, and that's all I really wanted to say. LOL.