Friday, October 22, 2010

Time for a Craft Day!!

It's crafting time in the Webber household, and I'm inviting all my friends, family, and blog "fans" to an open craft day--where I supply all of the materials.

Yes, this will be worth the trip to Rockford, OK?? O.K. you stalkers, time to come out of your shell. I'm hosting a free (donation only) craft day.

We are making: mittens.


or a bag





It is THIS coming Saturday, October 30th, at the Winnebago Farm Bureau Building.

Does it sound exciting to you??? yes? Good.

Here's what you need to do.

Email me and tell me you are coming. or leave me a comment. or just tell me. How easy is that?

Next.

Get your sewing supplies organized. You need: a sewing machine, scissors, pins etc. and extension cords. If you want, bring an iron/ ironing board.

Next.

Plan on bringing a soup or bread item for lunch to share. We need food if we are going to knock out some big projects.

These make great gifts, and they are very easy to do!!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Don't be a stranger!!!! I know you are out there!!! Yeah, you...



8 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oooooohhh, I WISH!

October 30th, I'll be enjoying (enduring?) the last outdoor soccer games of 2010.

Hallelujah and amen.

Eos Mom said...

Ooh, that sounds so tempting! Too bad I'm 100 miles away. :-( Have fun!!!

Becky said...

Oh, I wish!!! But according to Mapquest you're over 800 miles away.
It sounds so fun. Let us know how it went!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

800? 100? C'mon! You can do it ;D

I've got 2578. *sigh*

singtothelord2 said...

o.k. now that I have remembered my password, blogged and fixed my page for the last hour....I'm ready to comment... :-) YES, I am planning on being there...Lord willing....hee hee I think I now need to go to bed. :-)

Organizing Mommy said...

Eos MOM--You are only 100 miles away?? What? And you craft, right?

Oh Julie..2578 miles will seem very close in eternity, but today...

Becky: 800 is a hike also. bummer.

Kathryn said...

Oh, i wish! You are such a long way from the mountains of So Cal. One thousand, nine hundred, eleven.

Have lots of fun! :)

The dB family said...

Time to catch up on reading your blog! I've been missing your humour and highbrow thoughts :o)!

*Sigh!* I too live just too far away, although not as far as some! Sounds like it''l be a great day!

Blessings!
Deborah