Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun times



Here I am laughing at the Camel falling on the audience in a live nativity scene.
Then I start to feel guilty about laughing about the potential of people getting hurt by this camel falling on everyone.
Maybe you've seen this going around on Facebook? The utter conflict of it all--wondering if you should bust a gut laughing or just send a donation to help clean up the mess...
Here's Sara. We did a million things while she was here, and at this moment, I have screaming teenagers playing some game that involves spoons. It's 11: 42 p.m. Now they are throwing oranges around. That was the pre-cursor to the game called, "Don't touch the trashcan"..
Let's just say this. The "trashcan" was our ottoman, which is now referred to as "the evil ottoman".. I'll let you piece the details of that story together.


This is making my home sing. Check out others at: moms the word.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Spoons! I love that game. My children have nearly banned me from playing it though. They think I'm entirely too competitive. I just don't know where they got that idea - only two people have been, minorly, injured. After the first round or two we ever played, they started trying to move the spoons further away from me, claiming that the extra distance was necessary to make it all fair. "Come on mom. We had no idea someone your age could move that fast!" I promptly reminded them to never underestimate the power of a mom.

Mrs. Parunak said...

Looks like a fabulous time!

The dB family said...

Hmmm, I haven't seen the camel one yet. We used to play spoons too. It's a FUN game! A little dangerous, but fun. Enjoy!

Blessings!
Deborah