I am so thankful for my MOM! She is a great friend, mentor, therapist, and godly woman.
Sorry we can't be together for Mother's Day, but I'll be thinking about you all the same.
Thanks for the great trip to San Francisco--where we had more fun torturing perfect strangers than anyone should be allowed to do.
1. Are you a professional square dancer? (I asked a lady right out of the blue) And she said, "yes, I square dance. How did you know know?" (To this day, I have no idea how I knew that she was a square dancer..
2. Are you a Newfi? My Dad is a Newfi. (Well, actually just when he's in Newfi-land. )
3. And why are you hitting on my Mom? (to this guy who looked to be 46..) I mean she's hot and all, but..
4. Could I knit on your scarf for a while? I love to knit on the airplane. (to another perfect stranger who graciously handed over her knitting to me. I even spliced the yarn together for her and made some progress on her scarf)
5. And (my personal fave) "So, you are living in sin, then?" (to this couple who was acting rather guilty, and interestingly they both confessed to it... I think I'll put up a booth..)
So, those are just a few of the snapshots of the nonsense mom and I got into during our San-Fran trip. Love you Mom!! Look forward to many more crazy times with you, as the Lord allows.