Monday, May 30, 2011

Two weeks of vacation is almost over..

Here I am kissing the Sphinx. 
Goodbye Egypt; it was fun.  What??  I didn't tell you I was going to Cairo??  Well, to tell you the truth, I wasn't even sure where I was going before I got on the boat.

So, we are back from our Mediterranean cruise.  We are still in Italy, as I am writing this.  But the internet was about a $100.00 an hour on the cruise ship, so I do not think I could budget internet time. 

In short, this is where we were:  Rome, Egypt (Alexandria, Cairo), Greek Isle (Khios), Turkey (Istanbul and Kudashi/ Ephesus, Greece: Athens, Corinth, and lastly: Italy again (Naples, Mt.  Vesuvius, Pompeii) 

So, now I have go and have some more fun in Italy.  I'll be writing a lot soon!! 

4 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

(I think I'm breaking at least two commandments.)

Happy for you,

Julie

Kathi said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear all you saw and did! Alan and I went on a cruise that covered most of the same places (except Turkey) several years ago. It was truly a highlight in our travel experiences. I will await more info eagerly!!

Ruby said...

WOW!
(Did anyone say that yet?)
What a fabulous trip!

Mrs. Parunak said...

That sounds totally incredible. What a great trip...and, dare I say it? WOW!