Monday, June 27, 2011

Bart the Buck

So, I found him in the trash can, Oh Bart the Buck
He reminds me of my hometown, and the deer camp, Oh Bart the Buck.

He's useful in so many ways.. like helping out with smores and basic kitchen chores..
He's a friendly, playmate for swinging outdoors..

Her new best friend, in whom she adores..
He won't stop at any cost,
to be a helper,  even with the chalk..
even in the car, we shant get lost..
Oh I'm so glad I found you, Bart the Buck..
When you need a friend, I'm your buddy...
The world will not end, Oh Bart the Bucky.
Are you feeling lucky?
Can I have this dance, my Bucky? Oh, Bart the Buck.
'
If there's some learnin' that needs doing..
Some playin' that needs a tune..
I learnt all I know from deer camp..
I even howl at the moon..
Just give me a little 'ttention
And a little chore to do..
Cuz I'm just a helpful little creature
Bart the Buck is here for you............



linking up to Moms the word.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I love it when you wax poetic.

Anonymous said...

To the freezer. LOL

Jenny P. said...

That's all kinds of brilliant. I can't stop giggling :)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

HA HA HA! I can just hear you all singing this, around a campfire :D

Julie

momstheword said...

Hahahaha! That's cute and love the pix that go with the poem, lol! Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday.

Mrs. Parunak said...

What a handy, all-purpose little guy! I love all those crazy pictures of him.