Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm a stay-at-home mommy

"What do you do?"

"I'm a stay-at-home mom. "  

Except..... when I'm doing other stuff that takes me out of the home.  The other stuff like: teaching pilates, wire management (professional organizing contract), English teaching at a Christian school,  Study Skills and Preschool Art teacher at the homeschool co-op, and blogging are just some of  my "hobbies".  

So, today, I am laying aside all of my hobbies and focusing on my real job--being a wife, a mother, and a homemaker.  And it feels good.  

Thank you, Lord for my "real job"!  

They might even call me an organizing mommy by the end of the day!!  Woooohoooooooooo..

3 comments:

The Boojes said...

Funny you said she reminds you of your Joanna, 'cause that's Tres's middle name! =)

Ruby said...

It's a good thing you are organized with all you have on your plate! I know the feeling, you tell people, drop over any time, I'm a stay at home mum. Then they tell you they have phoned or called by on a number of occasions and we weren't home. Sigh....
(Like a merchants ship bringing our food from afar etc :-)

Mrs. Parunak said...

Have fun doing your "real" job! And good for you for making the time to do it!