Sunday, November 13, 2011

Buttery Corn bread and other luxuries..

 I am going to tell you that I haven't been as domestic as in the past; nevertheless, I still have a little bit of June Cleaver in me.  And here's the proof.

Buttery Corn bread   buttery buttery buttery.... corn corn corn bread...

What could be wrong with that?  Unfortunately, I have no claim on this recipe.  It is a download on Allrecipes.  And it was just yummy with the chili/ goulash? that I put together this weekend.

We had the best little family over with six kidlets.  It's amazing when these cute little families come that all of our kids look like giants to them.  Nevertheless, they chase our kids around even though our Nephilim are twice their size.

 Big Hud will grab one of them and carry them around until another attacks him.  Of course, Joanna could not resist doing a photo shoot of them.  I'm dying to get a photo up, but my photo snob won't let me see let alone post "raw" photos...  egad! So, we'll all have to wait on that.

 In the meantime, you'll have to just imagine these darling little girls (and one boy) stuffing their cheeks with yummy corn bread..  Happy little eaters--that is a luxury for the hospitality mama. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

O.K. I'm saving that recipe. It looks great!

Buy Cheap WOW Gold said...

Thanks very much for sharing this valuable information. I would definitely like.