Wednesday, January 4, 2012

like she was going to tell me..

So, I went in for my pilates lesson this week, and my teacher, Frankie said to me, "Hey, you and your daughter are on the cover of the Peak on the Go Newsletter for this month.. you have to get one.."

And the only thing I could say in response was,  "Tell me honestly.  Did I look fat?"  



Like she was going to say, "yeah.. you're huge!"  (especially since she is my trainer and all...)

But here's the photo, and I am thankful to say that I do not look huge. Joanna is in the green Tshirt, and I'm right behind her with my dark hair and the pi-la-tEZ T-shirt.

I've lightened my hair since that photo.  I was trying out a darker color, and after a few weeks of trying to get used to it, I can say that darker is not better.. Oh well..

There was no particular reason we were chosen except that we were doing something that the photographer thought was cool.  And Mr. Photographer, thank you for photoshopping out my fat.  I am forever grateful.  Next time, could you remove a chin and make me younger? Bless you, my child.





2 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

How fun! You're famous! (I mean, even more famous than your brilliant blog has already made you...) I love that ballet hand of yours. It never goes away, does it? It's like being in a secret club. "Arm over my head? Oh, I know how to do that. It looks like THIS." Yeah. Me too.

Organizing Mommy said...

Mrs. P!! Yes, the ballet hand! It is a secret language that all ballerinas never lose! LOL. I'm so glad to have a place to use it!