Monday, February 20, 2012

bringing back the olive branch..


Someone I love is in trouble, and I am wondering if this might be the time to curl into the fetal position socially.

 If all that I can think about it what I am not allowed to write about, then why keep a blog?

I know it ministers to people, and blogging is just a very easy form of therapy for me.  I like writing; it's fun and not a lot of work.  But there are seasons of life.. and there are seasons..

And I'm just in one of those times.  When it is over, I will look back and be stronger.  And God will use it, because that is what he always does.

So, before I disappear into oblivion, let me update you on the good things that are happening in our lives.

Will and I are doing well.  We are planning a warm vacation at the end of February.  yeah!
The kids are doing well.

Joanna is getting her senior year of high school finished and working hard on scholarship applications.

My pilates teaching, organizing, and all of the other balls that I juggle are also forms of blessing.

I recently organized my dungeon, and it felt great.

My Mom and Dad are in good health.

Will's Mom and Dad are in good health also.

We have so much to be thankful for!

And when I come back, I will  bring back the olive branch.




10 comments:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Hugs, Jena! I know. I have no ideas on specifics, but I know. I know all about only being able to think of one thing but not being able to write about it and, therefore, not being able to write. I'll pray for you. Enjoy your wonderful vacation, and I'll look forward to the olive branch, whenever you may bring it!

Ruby said...

For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven.
May God give you wisdoom and comfort during this season and with all the many hoops you have spinning.

sara said...

Peace to you Jena. See you soon.

Jenny P. said...

Prayers and love. You do what you have to do.

Bernadette Veenstra said...

Enjoy your vacation to a warmer place. And I hope that it is both spiritually and physically refreshing.
May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ROmans 15:13

Organizing Mommy said...

When the person I love is done with his recovery time, I will blog and facebook and all of that. I am putting this out there as a fast. It will be a hard time, since I love all of this connecting with people.

Kathi said...

Dear Jena, I will pray for you. It takes a lot of courage to deny yourself and take up your cross to care for others. Like Mrs. Parunak...I understand and will look forward to hearing from you again when this crisis and this season has "come to pass." Thank God, they do.

Kathy B. said...

Dear Jena, didn't know you were off FB until I tried to tag you in a post today and realized your name/page wouldn't come up. Boohoo.

Reading your last post, I have no idea what's going on, but if you want to call anytime, I'm here.

Love you!
Kath PWII

Anonymous said...

Dear Jena,
Tried to tag you on FB today, but saw you're no longer on there...miss you!

In reading your post, I was so sorry to hear you're dealing with some stresses right now. If want to call me anytime, please know that I'm here for you. I'll be praying for you.

Much love in Jesus,
Kathy PWII

Anonymous said...

Oops - posted twice, thinking the first didn't go through.
Kathy