Tuesday, October 22, 2013

de-activating

Hello Blogging friends,

I am not deactivating my blog--just my facebook account.  I am trying to deal with my media addictions.  I love seeing pictures, hearing your updates, taking your surveys, and just generally staying connected.  But I am burned out.  I hope that we can still stay connected in some other way-- like in person, for example.  And I love the telephone.  You can call or skype me.

Thanks for understanding.  Pray for me.  Dealing with addictions is not easy.  But I plan to blog more. or perhaps just think more..  pray more?   Either way, I'm here.  I'm alive.  I am well.  God is good.


5 comments:

gabisunshine said...

Praying for you dear friend. Do what needs done *hugs*

Do you know how to get a hold of me? sandjpreston08 @ live . com (minus the spaces; I add them to prevent junk mail). And if you want my # I'll send it privately.

sara said...

Jena, I had to go cold turkey with FB a few years ago. From what I remember, the first 3 months were the most difficult. Every once in a while I still get a curious little itch to see what people are up to, but that's not really friendship, just nosiness.

RogersUIO said...

Hi Jena! Thinking of you and praying for you today.
Thank you for your encouraging note on our blog the other day. Being "fun" isn't always easy for me. :)

Sarah said...

Please keep me in the loop. You are as fabulous in person as you are online :)

Jena Webber said...

Well.. that didn't last very long. Guess I'm not ready yet.